We had a beautiful sunny day on Sunday and I took a walk down to the Liechtenstein Palace in the ninth district. The Palace gardens and cafe are open to the public which is good for people like me without gardens. The Liechtenstein royal family, who are one of the richest people in Austria, owns the Palace and gardens.
1. Liechtenstein Palace
2. Flags at the gate
3. Cafe at the Palace – the low building on the right
4. A children’s play area that is quite big
5. This garden is beautiful in summer when it is thriving
6. I liked the evening sunlight
7. Such beautiful little flowers (Crocuses, I have been informed :))
8. Rear of the palace (and see the love birds holding hands)
9. Mum and baby – the pool holds water in summer.