I visited Prague with my elderly relative last weekend and had a lot of fun. She can not do a lot of activities and so she stayed indoors resting most of the time while I explored. Here are some photos from my trip:
1. Welcome to the Prague Castle
2. Castle staffers
3. Toy museum sign at Castle
4. This is the first sculpture you see when you walk into the Toy Museum yard – interesting. Not sure if the golden part of the man is considered a toy – or it got its golden colour from people rubbing it for luck?
7. He is a saint against drowning and floods because of the manner of his death – being drowned. His statue can be found in many places, including by the Donau Kanal in Vienna.
9. Owl at the Castle bird sanctuary. I must admit that I don’t think owls are the best looking birds.
11. I did not have the chance to visit the advertised cabaret – not sure I would have really gone, though 🙂
12. Bridge where many people committed suicide until the guard rails were modified and no other cases have been reported in a long while.
13. No, I did not stay at the Hilton but here it is anyway:
I had a great time in Prague especially when giving guided tours to my relative and acting as if I had all the knowledge fit for a professional guide.