There is a drought going on in the area where my parents live. It is a sad situation and they are thinking of putting more taps in the garden so that they just water the plants in case there is another drought next year. The ground is really dry as can be seen in the photos. In any case, here are a few photos showing my parents’ place:
- The driveway to my parents’ home.
2. Bush of flowers
3. Chillies – these are really hot!
4. Can you spy my mother beyond the tree? Hint – her blouse is same colour as flowers. That blue sky should be usually dark with productive rain clouds at this time of the year!
5. Jack fruit tree. I have never tasted it, but am informed that it tastes good and that the area around ripe fruit has a fragrant smell.
6. Pawpaw – one ready for picking. Unfortunately, I did not eat any as pawpaws are fruits that do not appeal to me.
7. Lemon tree
8. Many ripe mangoes – very delicious. I ate from the tree to my heart’s content. I think I am healthier as a result 🙂
9. Bonus picture – flowers from the yard.